• Resistant to environmental stress cracking as measured by ASTM D-1693 (10% IGEPAL).
• All tubing is UV resistant, black tubing has additional UV protection.
• Chemically resistant and flexible.
• Extruded from high molecular weight resin for increased
dimensional stability, uniformity and long-term strength.
• Working temperature: -80 degree F to +150 degree F.
• Custom lengths and colors are available.
• Superior resistance to chlorine and ammonia.
• Resistance to hot water and hot corrosive acids.
• Has water absorption of less than .01%.
• Has excellent resistance to environmental stress cracking.
• PPB series tubing has superior ultraviolet resistance.
• May be used at higher temperatures and working pressures than polyethylene tubing.
• Working temperature: O° F to +200°F.